Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A month of being thankful, Days 12 & 13

Man...I was doing so well doing my blog daily and then I forgot about it last night! 

Day 12:
Yesterday I was thankful for a quiet day at the office.  Most people I know were off work yesterday due to Veterans Day, but I had to work.  We only have 3 people in my office and one was out yesterday.  Also most of the phone calls I receive are from government agencies and they were all closed!  My boss was there but left right after lunch.  I had the entire office to myself!  It is amazing how much work you can get done when you are by yourself!!  It was wonderful.

Day 13:
Today I am thankful for heated seats!!  Holla!  I've always had an older car and this year I got a "new to me car".  I got a 2010 Toyota Camry early this year and have fallen IN LOVE!  I have been so excited each morning to turn on my heated seats.  Fabulous!!! 

1 comment: