Sunday, November 4, 2012

A month of being Thankful, Day 4


Today I'm thankful for a relaxing weekend!  We have been on the go for way to long and I have been ready for a slow weekend.  It came just in time.  Saturday there was an ECU game and Josh and I decided we would stay home this time.  I went to Harris Teeter and did some shopping by myself because it is Super Double coupon time.You know you are getting old when super double coupons are part of the highlight of your weekend :-)  I did pretty good.  I spent 60 dollars and saved 76 dollars. 

After that I came home and we lounged around the house.  I was going to take Garrett to see my Grandma.  He had been acting whiny most of the morning and turned out he was running a low fever.  So he stayed home and I went and visited her and then went to church.  I was working in Guest Services for the first time and it was a lot of fun.  Then I got to go to church.  I came home and we had Taco Soup thanks to pintrest.  Click here for the yummy recipe!
Today I have just changed out of pajamas into jeans but still am sporting a sweatshirt instead of real clothes.  Josh and Garrett have been doing housework together and working on our dining room.  Josh is making it "fancy"  Here they are working on the sprucing up the dining room:


Josh is also painting the wall white.  Here is what it looks like after. 
Pretty fancy.  Can't wait to see how the rest turns out
Garrett has been working on entertaining himself.  He isn't the best at it and always wants someone to play with him.  So he pulled out letters and decorated our fridge:


All in all it's been a great weekend and we are going to my parents tonight for dinner which means no cooking!!  Wahoo! 





1 comment:

  1. Love the dining room! And a solo trip to the g-store too!

    ReplyDelete