Sunday, November 18, 2012

A month of being thankful, Day 14, 15 and 16

Oh geez...I haven't kept this up as good as planned!  I am going to work on catching this up some.

Day 14:
I am so very thankful for my coworker and her sweet surprises.  She surprised me this week with clothes for Garrett.  She gives without asking and just puts a smile on my face when I need it.

Day 15:
I am thankful for a growing healthy boy!  He asks for me to measure him a lot and so we keep the chart on this door frame.  I noticed recently that all of a sudden his ankles were hanging out of his pants...every single one of them!  Gah.  I hated sending him to school looking like he doesn't own proper clothes, but what can you do the morning you send him to school?  Nothing!  So we went and measured him.  He has grown ONE INCH in about 6 weeks!  No wonder why he has been starving lately!  SO we went and purchased a couple of pairs of pants.  He went from 2T to 4T in a blink of an eye!  I swear he will be taller than Josh anyday yet!

Day 16:
I am thankful for this sweet little boy.  This was picture day and I could just SQUEEZE HIM!
I mean seriously!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment