Friday, October 26, 2012

Spirit Week

This is one of my most favorite times of the year.  It all starts off at school with spirit week and ends on Friday with a festival. 
Monday was hat day and Garrett wore his ECU pirate hat.  Tuesday was pajama day.  Can I tell you how jealous I was that Garrett was able to participate?  I wish that I could do pajama day at work!!!  Too bad that will never happen.  Wednesday was sports day.  Garrett pulled out his ECU gear and I thought he looked like he could head straight to the courts.  What do you think?

When I took Garrett to school I noticed that not everyone was dressed in sports wear.  Turns out that two different sheets were passed out and half the kids were dressed tacky and the other half in sports wear.  It was funny.  Thursday we did tacky day.  We did a construction orange monster truck with red, white and blue shorts and a pink tie.  Of course we had to wear 2 different socks and 2 different shoes.  We could have gone tackier, but this was fun for Garrett and he was tickled and ready to get to school!

Friday was orange and black day.  He sported his orange and black and had a great day. 
The week ends with a fall festival and I will have those pictures tomorrow.  It is so fun to get to hang out with Garrett and his friends.  I have enjoyed becoming friends with the moms as well.  I have been very blessed to have these women in my life and look forward to growing old with them :-)

2 comments:

  1. I am always jealous of pajama day too!!!! And I can't believe how BIG he is getting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it crazy how big he is! Oh my goodness! I think if we could have a jama day (as G would say) every week life would be so nice!!

      Delete