Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cha Cha Cha Changes

I am not a huge fan of change.  I am an anxious person.  That being said, there are changes going on right now in my life.  My best friend who I have worked with for the past 4 years left for another job last week.  I am sooo sad.  It is so quiet at work now.  The benefit to this is that I am getting a lot more done...hahaha!  It is so hard though because Susie and I just clicked.  We laughed all the time and work was honestly fun when we were together.  We have found a replacement and so far we are getting along GREAT.  I'm just having to work on not talking too much.  Ha!  I don't want to scare her yet. 
Another big change getting ready to happen is that I am selling my car!  I have had my Honda since December of 2000.  A lot has happened in those 11 years.  I graduated college, started my "big girl job",  got married, moved to Greenville and we brought Garrett home in the Honda.  It is amazing thinking of all those amazing times.  I was going to keep my car for another couple of years, but was approached by a family wanting it for their daughter.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity up so the search began for a new car.  Well new for me anyway.  I am having to wait an additional week though and if you know me I'm not very patient.  Ha!  So I am excited about this opportunity and ready to see what I will be driving!  Hopefully I will find something amazing!!
My running has not been going so great these past two weeks.  I've not felt 100% and didn't do a long run this past week.  I have to do one this weekend because my half marathon is in TWO WEEKS!  YIKES!  Ready or not I'm doing it.
Well hopefully I will have a post soon about my "new" car :-)

4 comments:

  1. I just saw a car commercial where the guy was thinking back on all the stuff that happened with his car (from meeting his wife to brnging home his baby). So cute. Good luck on your race! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jamie! I tell you it is crazy how many "BIG" events have happened in that Honda. I can't wait to see what new events will happen in whatever vehicle we will get :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And to think - I wasn't very talkative at all when I started working there!! I bet Kelly loves that I am gone...I am sure it is much quieter. We aren't talking, I am not singing.....It must be so boring now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Kelly misses that big laugh of yours. It really is quiet! I do listen to Bob and Sheri though so he gets an occasional big laugh out of me :-)

      Delete