Friday, March 30, 2012

Big Dreams

Well I bought my first ever lotto ticket today.  The jackpot was HUGE...640 MILLION dollars!  I think I have been dreaming over the past 8 hours about what I would do with that money?  It is fun to dream.  I decided I would still work for a little bit, but eventually would volunteer instead of work. 
Here are a couple of my dream purchases (in a random order):
Drive from North Carolina to California in a big tour bus (rockstar style) and visit as many states as possible.
Get a new house
Have another child
Give back to the church
Pay off debt of family members
Go on a crazy vacation, somewhere tropical.
I would love to do fun things for others like pay for one week of daycare for all the kids at G's school.

My dad said he would by a Krispy Kreme store for Garrett.  Although I don't know who would get more use out of that (me or grandmommy)!  haha!


I had many other dreams too, but those were just a few. 

No worries here though...we did not win the big lotto!  Oh well!  Back to work Monday!  haha!

2 comments:

  1. So fun to dream!! We won $6....I'll be G a doughnut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright!!! At least you got 6 of your dollars back. We didn't win a thing...maybe next time! But it is fun to dream :-)

      Delete