Tuesday, October 15, 2013

16 Weeks

How Far Along16 weeks yesterday.  I waited until today to do the post because I had a doctor's appointment today.

Size of Baby:  Up to an Avacado!  4 and a half inches long and about 3.5 ounces.

Maternity Clothes:   Praise the Lord Josh found the missing box of maternity clothes!  It was like Christmas.  For real folks!  I still have a few small things that I may need to get but am going to try and make do with what I have!

Gender:  2 weeks from today.  These will probably be some of the longest 2 weeks I've had in awhile!  I know that I won't sleep the night before.  I never sleep the night before an appointment.

Movement:  I haven't had much as far as I know...Garrett was not a big mover so I'm hoping this little one will be.  I love the movement!  They say I should definitely be feeling movement by 20 weeks, so hopefully just another week or two and I will feel this little one!

Sleep:  Well this week hasn't been so good.  Last night was HORRIBLE.  As I mentioned earlier anytime I have an appointment I can't turn my brain off.  That thing runs NON STOP.  Non stop I tell you!  I wish it was all positive thoughts but fear creeps into me and I wish I could just stop it and enjoy this process.  I also caught a cold this week...GAH!  So I could only breath out of one side of my nose.  Prayers this ends soon.

What I miss:  I really really miss deli meat.  I would love a Jersey Mikes cold sub.  But only a few more months and I can make up on that :-)  I also miss a normal nutrition schedule.  I have problems with knowing how full I am without getting stuffed.  Sometimes I get stuffed fast and then feel like crap for hours afterward.  I can also go from not being hungry to wanting to eat the entire fridge in no time!

What I'm looking forward to:  Two weeks folks we find out the sex!

Cravings/Food Aversions:  I feel like I can eat more now.  I just go from feeling great to feeling blah in a snap of a finger.

Symptoms:  ONE WORD:  HORMONES.   Poor Josh, y'all pray for him...ha!  this past weekend I had some breakdowns over the silliest things (such as G making too much noise while Josh had cooked Maple and Brown sugar oatmeal.  That smell makes me want to vomit...he didn't know, does now OR the lady at Chick-fil-a that gave me a cookie sundae and I thought it was a hot whole cookie with ice cream...nope, old cookie crumbled.  I was not happy and that is so ridiculous)  hopefully this will calm down!

Workouts:  This week the weather has been rainy and cold EVERY DAY.  I'm sure that didn't help with the mood I was in.  SO I only got my 3 workouts in at ECU.  They were all 55 minutes each.  This week I want to get in 4 workouts.

Best moment this past week:  Finding dill pickle potato chips and dill pickle burger slices.  I just have to be careful about all the sodium...everything in moderation.  I would say the BEST moment was hearing Baby Dail's heartbeat this morning.  They were in the mid 140's. 

Still working on the posing of the "bump"  Looks like I covered it up here.  Also clearly I'm not a teacher, bless the crooked handwriting.  Hopefully I can start planning this better...but don't be surprised if it doesn't get much fancier :-)

1 comment: