Monday, October 7, 2013

15 Weeks!

How Far Along15 Weeks today!

Size of Baby:  We have moved up to the size of a small softball!  Crazy.

Maternity Clothes:   I've been trying to do some shopping here and there recently and really having a hard time!  I don't want to put a lot of money into maternity clothes that I will only wear for a few months.  The problem is that medium fits pretty good but a large is way too big.  I don't want to get the mediums because I'm afraid they won't fit later.  So continuing to wear the same things over and over again.

Gender:  Don't know yet.  Will find out October 29th.  Just a few weeks left!!!

Movement:  I think I started to feel something this past week.  It's not consistent, but there have been some flutters.

Sleep:  I sleep OK right now.  I had been sleeping pretty well, but last night could not sleep at all.  Not sure what was up with that!  Hoping to get back to sleeping better.  I have been catching up on the weekend by taking naps.  Hopefully this week I can  get a midweek quick nap.  Luckily my parents live within 3 minutes from where I work so I can eat quickly and lay down for about 35 minutes.  Usually just enough sleep to rest up.

What I miss:  I really really miss deli meat.  I would love a Jersey Mikes cold sub.  But only a few more months and I can make up on that :-) 

What I'm looking forward to:  Next Tuesday we have our next appointment and I get to hear the heartbeat again!

Cravings/Food Aversions:  It is interesting that I don't enjoy sweets as much as I thought I would.  There is ice cream in the freezer that would have lasted less than a week that's been in there at least a month!  Food has been strange this go round.  Not really craving sweets, more salty.  Went through a pizza crave and finally got a Papa John's pizza!  SO YUMMY!!  I started off eating almonds and enjoyed them...now the thought of almonds make me want to vomit!  I also can't stand the thought of plain wheat thins.  So strange!

Symptoms:  Nausea in the beginning.  That is starting to die down.  Exhaustion has been ridiculous!  Hoping that will get better. 

Workouts:  I started my study at ECU tonight and it is basically a 5 minute warm up, followed by 45 minutes of brisk walking and then a 5 minute cool down.  I am also trying to get an extra workout in during the week.

Best moment this past week:  The bump appeared and I think I am starting to feel the baby move!

No picture this week, I've decided to do every other week :-)

1 comment: