Monday, August 6, 2012

Italian Sausage Cheese Muffins

Josh and I have both been sick and had no energy this past weekend.  I was tyring to find something to make for dinner and could not find ANYTHING!  After much debating, we decided to do breakfast for dinner.  I love breakfast!  I found a recipe for Italian Sausage Cheese Muffins on Pintrest.  Click here for the recipe!  We did not use broccoli because we don't do veges in our egg!  Here are some pictures:

Super Simple...cooking spray, sausage, egg and cheese

Finished product!

Josh's one responsibility was to spray the pan...he swears he did it?  Humm...questionable!
We had these for leftovers too and I think they may have been better round 2!!  So yummy and I would recommend!


I will leave you with a picture of my sweet Garrett.  He has really gotten into dressing himself lately.  He seriously gets so PROUD of himself and is just on cloud nine when he dresses himself.  Most of the time he does pretty good.  This morning though he got me so tickled!  Oh my word.  Check out this outfit and the socks.  That is how he wanted to wear them.  He couldn't wait to get to school to show all of his friends.  We figure that he will be in school uniforms soon enough and why not let him pick out what he wants to wear to school?  It makes him so happy and you know what, it makes me smile all day!  Here you go:
LOVE!!!!!

1 comment: