Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fun Filled Saturday

Today has been busy.  We hung out around the house this morning and then went to East Coast Wings.  If you have never been to there you need to go...amazing!  Obviously they specialize in wings, but there burgers and sandwiches are awesome.  I had a chicken philly, Josh had a burger and Garrett had mini burgers.  Very Yummy!
Next we went to see Ice Age.  We've taken Garrett to a few movies and he surprisingly does really well during movies!  He needed some quiet time today because he was getting a bit on the wild side, so this was perfect!  It was a cute movie and I recommend it!
We came home and relaxed for about an hour before heading to church.  Our church has a Saturday night and then two Sunday services.  I can't tell you how much I love this church.  It has changed my life and my relationship with God has grown so much and I am forever thankful.  I get as much out of worship service as I do the music that they do.  The music gives me goose bumps and sometimes can even bring a tear to my eye with the words that are sung.  Tonight was great worship music and service and was a great end to the day.  We came home and had pizza.
I headed out after dinner and went to Harris Teeter because they were having Super Double coupons!  I'm a nerd for this and like to see how much I can save.  My bill (before VIC card and coupons) was 82 dollars and after coupons and card it was 30 dollars!!  Whoop Whoop!  I was excited.
I went to Peppermints for some yogurt after my shopping trip and just got done watching The Cosby Show.  The one where Rudy's fish dies and they have the funeral...CLASSIC!  Love that show and wish we could have more shows like that.
Tomorrow I get to do lunch with one of my best friends before she moves to Seattle for 2 years!  Great weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment