Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Big Week

Well it is only Tuesday, but man it's been a long week! I have my 10 year college reunion this weekend and AM SO EXCITED! I love these girls and it is fun getting together ! We all have such a good time together! Meredith College is such a small college and I cherish the time I had there. I met such good friends and feel blessed to have them in my life. It is going to be fun. Hopefully I can keep to my new "diet" aka lifestyle change. As I mentioned before I've been training with a trainer for the past month. I'm nervous about not going crazy this weekend. I always get nervous when I'm not in control over what I'm eating. I've already prepared some and picked up some "healthy" snacks. I might make some "healthy" brownies too and try them out? We will see!
I also have my big weigh in on Friday. We weigh in once a month with Anthony and this will be the first one. I am super nervous/excited about this one! I don't do well with letting people down. I think the main person I'm worried about letting down is myself. I seem to always have huge goals for myself. Hopefully I can keep be excited with whatever the outcome is :-)

I will leave you with a couple of cute things Garrett has said:

On Sunday when walking into Target we passed a bigger guy with a long white beard. He happened to be a biker dude. Garrett looked at him and said "Santa!" I said, "Did you say Santa?" He said "Yes, it's Santa!!!" SO STINKING CUTE!!!

Also, Sunday morning (Mother's Day) I said: "Garrett today is MOMMY'S day!" He said, "No, today is Garrett's Day"....bless! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Regarding weigh in - We are both going to do great. We just have to realize & remember that sometimes our idea of "great" is bigger than other people's realistic expectations. We are eating the right things and work out. Gosh - does any other females sweat as much as we do?!!? I don't think so!

    ReplyDelete