Saturday, April 30, 2011

Getting Started...again

I've been wanting to start a blog for a while. I tried back in July of last year, and never followed up. Life gets so busy, but I want to be able to have a blog to show what the Dail Family is up to these days.


We are pretty busy these days. Garrett turned 2 at the end of December and we have been in go mode since then. We are so thankful that warm weather is here and we can play outside! Garrett LOVES being outside and we are very thankful for that.


Garrett is growing up so fast!! We just moved him to a big boy bed! I was so nervous about this, but it has been such a blessing! We are so proud of him. He is an early riser (most mornings he is up by 5:30...ugh), but since we put him in his big boy bed he has slept until 6:45 every morning (except Friday he woke up at 6:15). We were so excited. This entire week he only got out of the bed two times. He has done awesome! I will post some pictures of his new and old room. It was sad and exciting all at the same time. Now we just need to do potty training and we have a BIG BOY on our hands!


I've recently joined a new gym (Champions) and LOVE it! I started going about 2 months ago to attend Spin class through our church. I decided to join the gym so that I could continue going to spin class. I love this gym. My brother works there so that is an added bonus getting to see him :-)! I also got a personal trainer (check him out at www.custombodiesbyanthony.com) and have enjoyed getting back into working out. I have a 5K at the end of May and am trying to get ready for that!


Some other things that have happened this year is that Josh and I have decided to join a new church. We started going to Covenant Church last October and fell in love. We just really feel at home and learn SO MUCH each time we go. We will be attending classes this month to join the church officially in June and I couldn't be any more excited! I feel so blessed to have found this church home and thank good friends Hope and Roman for continuing to invite us even though we were hesitant about visiting at first. Garrett loves it too! On the way to school Monday he told me he wanted to go to church and this just MELTED my heart!!!!


This blog will be about our family, our new adventures and what is going on in our daily lives, but mainly Garrett :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment