Thursday, May 10, 2012

A case of the blahs!

Not sure why, but I have not been able to get back on track!  On track I mean eating right and exercising.  I've been very tired lately and I know it's because I'm not eating the "right" things.  For the last 10 working days we have had company lunches.  Some of them are healthy, but others not so much.  We've also had chocolate, cookies, donuts, real chips, etc.  I have a huge weakness for these foods.  A few months ago, these foods would not have been phased me.  I don't know why I can't say No to these any longer. 
Also, after the half marathon I went from running all the time to burned out!  My brothers wedding is less than a month away.  Hopefully I can get back into the swing of this.  I know it will make me feel better and have more energy.

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing! I was doing so well, and then I got sick. It's taking me forever to get back on track. My BIL's wedding is tomorrow! I've gotten back to the gym, but my will power for crappy food is gone. I even start out making the right decisions, and it usually ends bad! HA. Sending good vibes your way! :)

    ReplyDelete