Monday, December 26, 2011

3 Years Old! What a day

Well I will post about our beautiful/awesome celebrations later.  Just wanted to take a moment and tell you about today.  Today Garrett turned THREE~ Seems unreal~
I can not believe that he is already 3, seriously.  The first year seemed to take three years to get through, but these past 2 have FLOWN by.
We started the day with him yelling to come and get him.  He still doesn't get out of his bed on his own.  It's awesome.  We also got a new alarm clock for him that turns green when he can get up.  It works, we all love it!
So anyway we started the day off with sprinkle pancakes!  G's favorite!  So we had breakfast, opened gifts that he was just PRECIOUS about.  For lunch we went to Chick-Fil-A.  He love chicken and french fries.  Josh had to go and help his mom out, so we were on our own for a couple of hours.
I took him to the store to get balloons and party favors for his family birthday party.  While we where there, a lady asked him why he had the balloons.  He told her for his birthday and she gave him a dollar!  SO SWEET!  It was awesome.
We left there and went to the park.  We got there and it was BEAUTIFUL.  Last year this time we were stuck inside with a HUGE snow.  So we were excited to have a good day to celebrate.  There were not many people there.  Garrett and I went and had a ball.  While we were there I was looking around and there was another young mom there.  She was in her 20's with a mid drift shirt on (it was too cold for that), leggings, a belly ring and a red zebra bra on.  And the sad thing is that she didn't look as trashy as that sounds.  Here I am with my extra weight from the Holidays, no make up and hair in a pony tail...bless!
Anyway while we were playing G said he needed to stinky.  Well the problem was that there was only a porta potty there.  So we went in and I put toilet paper down and put him on the seat.  This was his first porta potty poop.  He leaned his head forward and had it on my legs.  I thought he was sick because my legs were on fire...until I heard "uh oh mommy".  Well it wasn't his head that was hot, but he had peed all over me!  SERIOUSLY.  He forgot to point "it" down and wet me.  So we went back out to the park with me with wet pants and him happy as could be! 
We then went to Harris Teeter and got food for dinner and had family over for Birthday dinner.  I will post about it later!
we had a GREAT DAY. 

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha....gotta love those little boys. Has he gone yet without lifting the lid? That has happened more than once in this house!! Happy Birthday, G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Happy Birthday Garrett! I need to know more about that alarm clock... :)

    ReplyDelete