Sunday, October 30, 2011

One of my FAVORITE weekends of the year (part 1)

Let me tell you that since having Garrett, besides Christmas this is my favorite week/weekend of the year!  This is such a busy, but FUN weekend.  It all starts with Spirit week at Garrett's school.
Monday = Hat Day
Tuesday = Pajama Day
Wednesday = Tacky Day (love this one)
Thursday = Sports Team Day
Friday = Orange and Black Day

Here are some pictures from his first Spirit Week at school:


As someone told me yesterday, he was the plumpest skeleton they had ever seen!  HA!!!!  He was so chunky, but I loved it.  His tacky day outfit reminded me of Miami Vice.  What fun times!!!!

This year I just picked out three tops and three bottoms and said pick what you want to wear for tacky day.  It seemed to work!


On Friday they have a Fall Festival at the school and it is always so much fun.  They have horses to ride, hay rides, cake walks, jumpy castles, a fire truck, face painting and many other fun things.  Garrett LOVES it and we have so much fun.  This year it was COLD!  Burrr.  We just had a cold front come through and we froze, but had a blast!  Here are some pictures from the fun.

 They were playing beer pong (without beer)
 Cake Walk
 His "scary teeth"
 The Firetruck...could have stayed here ALL NIGHT
 Riding Pepper :-)
On the way home.  He had his face painted like batman!  Love it!!

I'm going to end this post now, and continue with the rest of the weekend in a part two...later tonight if I'm not too exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment