Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fun Times

This past weekend my mom and I went to Charlotte to go to my cousins wedding.  I haven't seen my cousin in a few years, so it was awesome getting to see her and her family!  We went on Saturday and had breakfast at Terrace Cafe in Charlotte.  Here is the link:  http://terracecafecharlotte.com/index2.cfm?chooseLocation=southpark .  It is so good we ate there Sunday morning too!  Yummm!!!  We went shopping after breakfast and surprise bought one thing for my mom and too much for Garrett!  Baby Gap was having a HUGE sale.  All of the sale merchandise was an additional 40% off.  We got some great stuff for the fall!
Saturday night after the wedding we went to the Epicenter and walked around, had dinner, a drink and came back to the hotel and watched The Help.  It was such a great day.  I love spending time with family.  We came home on Sunday and it was so great to be home and see Garrett and Josh :-)

Tonight we went costume shopping.  Someone had given us a batman costume, but it was way too small.  We went and he was all pumped up to try on costumes!  He told us he wanted to be a bat, not batman...hummm not sure I've seen one of those.  SO we went to the Halloween store and tried on 3 costumes:  Batman, Buzz Lightyear and Police Man.  Let me tell you how EXCITED I was to have this "moment".  Let me tell you how unexcited (if that's a word) Garrett was.  He is a toddler, so I should have expected it.  Last year he refused to wear his costume.  I think this year he will wear it if we promise chocolate :-)  He decided (after me asking for a decision and him screaming telling me he was DONE) on Buzz Lightyear.  Hopefully he will wear it!  Bless

I started getting sick yesterday. I went to bed around 8pm last night.  I am losing my voice tonight.  Hopefully I will start feeling better tomorrow.  The weekend is right here and it is going to be a beautiful one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment