Tuesday, December 17, 2013

25 weeks...

How Far AlongWell this is way overdue!  I was supposed to do this last week.  Today I am 25 weeks and 1 day. 

Size of Baby:  The baby weighs 1.5 pounds and 13.5 inches.  I actually had my 24 week appointment last week and when she measured me I am measuring 27 weeks.  Shew!

Maternity Clothes:   Yes of course...no turning back.  I'm actually to the point where it is inappropriate to wear my bathrobe outside of in front of Josh and Garrett...ha!  no more going to start the car with my bathrobe on.  Don't want to scare the neighbors.

Gender:  Boy and still no name...coming soon.

Movement:  Yes :-) He had slowed down for a little bit, but I honestly think it's because I was going 150 mph and didn't take the time to relax and feel him.

Sleep:  Still is awful!  Oh man.  I am sick right now and thought that I would finally get some good sleep...nope!  I lay down and sleep until around 2am and then am up and don't really fall back asleep.  I feel like a zombie.  I'm hoping that this will turn around and I can get some sleep soon.   

What I miss:  Picking Garrett up and deli meat... 

What I'm looking forward to:  Christmas.  Garrett is SO EXCITED.  Oh my goodness I can't wait to see him Christmas morning!  Josh and Garrett got me a gift about 2 weeks ago and he is BUSTING at the seems to tell me what it is.  If we make it to Christmas it will be a miracle.  I also am ready to see if I failed my glucose test.  I guess I will find out this week.  I have a feeling I did.  then the three hour test comes...boo!

Cravings/Food Aversions:  I am actually able to eat more finally.  this could be a good or a bad thing...

Symptoms:  Feeling bigger and getting out of breath a lot easier.  That could also be me being sick too, but it doesn't take much.  Also very emotional/hormonal.  I've been burning the candle at both ends and it finally caught up with me.  It is hard to slow down sometimes...

Workouts:  Workouts were not good again.  I'm still having a really hard time controlling my heart rate.  I'm hoping that it is just hydration and electrolytes but it is hard to have run a half marathon in March and not be able to walk at a brisk pace now.  I canceled my workouts for this week and they are closed next week.  so maybe taking off a few weeks and catching up on rest will help too?
 
Best moment this past weekI felt the baby roll over in my belly today I think...ha!  also I LOVE my midwife Monica.  Last go round I had a huge problem with weight.  At my last appointment I was ready to defend my weight and she told me that I looked great!  She said I looked fit and pregnant, not fat!  I could have just took her home with me!  Now I just need to be careful with the food and no workouts because I will easily gain! 

1 comment:

  1. You're the cutest! At first, I misread and thought you had a 1/2 marathon THIS COMING MARCH and I had diagnosed you as crazy. I reread it a few times and figured out what you meant and then my heart rate returned to normal :) Love ya girl!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete