Friday, March 22, 2013

Has it been 10 years already! How lucky am I???

10 years ago today Josh and I were saying "I do".  Oh my goodness I honestly can not believe that we have been married for 10 years!!!  I remember when we got married thinking I can't wait to make it to our 10 year anniversary and dreaming to what that would feel like.  Boy how I never knew how awesome my life would be!  Here are a few pictures from our wedding.  Since it was so long ago it was before digital photography...crazy! 
My favorite picture!

My 2nd favorite picture (except the expression on my face)


We looked like we were just got out of high school here, but I promise we didn't need our parents signature to get married...ha!!!
My mom and I often talk about how much fun we had planning our wedding.  It was such a cherished time I had with her that I will always remember.  It was amazing!
I feel as though Josh and I have a better relationship now than we did when we first got married.  I am so lucky to have a man that loves me as much as he does.  He is such an awesome provider and incredible father.  We are complete opposites and it works for us.  I love to cook and bake and hate to clean.  Josh is OCD about being clean and hates to cook!  Works great.  He is very quiet and relaxed and mild mannered.  I am high strung, never relaxed and loud most of the time.  He calms me when I need it (even though sometimes I don't want to hear it...ha). 
We have been through the worst of times and the best of times!  I look forward to many more years of marriage. 
We look forward to celebrating our anniversary in Charlotte sometime this year.  We were able to meet for lunch today and had a very yummy meal tonight.  I stopped by the Fresh Market and picked up some chicken and a twice baked potato.  Then went and picked up a movie, some champagne and cake for after G goes to sleep! 
I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate 10 years of marriage!

1 comment: