Monday, July 2, 2012

Birthday Eve and feeling blessed!

Today was a great day and I can't wait for tomorrow.  We started out today with Garrett's first dentist appointment.  I was nervous on how he would do and I shouldn't have been!  He was amazing and made his mommy SO PROUD!  He was so excited and sat like a big boy.  He was even more excited to get a new toothbrush, toothpaste and floss!  He got his bag and carried it everywhere!  Here are a few pictures from the mornings adventure:



Judy was the best!

Thanks to Pops for entertaining Garrett while I got my teeth cleaned!


Tonight after dinner he asked if I was going to get a cookie and I said I didn't think so.  He said I don't want one either, I just want to brush my teeth!  ha!!!

We had pizza and salad tonight and to drink I had a Blue Moon.  It was VERY yummy!  Garrett has a 4th of July party tomorrow and I signed up for cookies.  Here is my result of trying to be creative:


The night ended with Josh and I talking about future dreams for the near future.  It is very exciting and who doesn't like to dream?  Who knows, hopefully some of those dreams will come true :-) 
Time for bed now and tomorrow I wake up an older woman.  I look forward to my day though.  Hopefully I will have some sort of yummy cake or cookie at work, I get to go to Garrett's 4th of July party and then head to my parents house for my birthday dinner with my brother and sister-in-law and Josh's mom.  Wahoo!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope ALL of your dreams come true! Happy early birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Kim!! You are so precious.

    ReplyDelete