Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Random ME

I blog a lot about Garrett, but thought I would take a few minutes just to remember things that I am doing and remember the randomness of moi!  Ha.  Here are a few things about me that you may or may not know:
  • I honestly feel like I am going to have to start letting everyone know when I get gas for the car.  I swear that EVERY time I go and get gas, the price drops within hours and by the next day a dramatic drop.  By the way I will be getting some Saturday probably, so Sunday would be your best bet!  Ha!
  • I love drugstores.  I could spend all day shopping in these stores.  I love to get a good deal and am wanting to try about any new product!  I also love a coupon and get SO excited when I find a good deal.  I have just used up a stock pile of beauty supplies that I got in November of 2009.  I hadn't had to buy body wash for almost 2 years.  I am now having to go through all my coupons and try and find "good deals" again!
  • I have piles everywhere.  I am honestly a messy person.  My husband on the other hand is Mr. Clean.  I have a million pocketbooks and "stuff" everywhere.  My husband is sweet and organizes them into piles until I go through them.  It's just not as important to me.  I had one box that sat for months before going through it!
  • Speaking of being unorganized, my pocketbook is ridiculous.  Josh always cringes when I ask him to get something out of my pocketbook.  Especially when my phone is in there somewhere.  Ha!  I feel like Mary Poppins with the amount of junk I have in my pocketbook!  I am going to share a picture of my pile out of my pocketbook before cleaning it out (don't judge):
  • I love the pool!  I love the beach.  I could stay outside all day.  Seriously if there is a breeze and I have a book and music.  I'm in heaven.  LOVE IT.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to look like tanning mom.  I use a minimum of SPF 30. 
  • I am loving my new to me car!  I feel like I am driving another persons car.  I feel like I have to pinch myself sometimes...ha! 
  • I could eat Chinese food almost every day.  I am not exaggerating at all.  When I was pregnant the people at my favorite Chinese restaurant knew my order when I called.  I would place the order:  Chicken and broccoli spicy hot with steamed rice.  Then I would hear "oh hey Kim how are you doing?"  Ha!  Luckily my boss and coworker love it as much.  We have it at least once a week if not twice.  We had it yesterday and I bet we will have it again Thursday or Friday :-)
  • Speaking of food...have you had the Dorito Taco???  SO good!!!  Go and get you one!
  • I've had a whistle in my nose for a week now.  It drives me NUTS.  I can't stand it!  Tonight Garrett heard it for the first time and couldn't figure out where it was coming from.  He said "mommy how youse whistling?"  ha!  I told him through my nose.  He was shocked.  Hilarious!
  • I am truly enjoying Christian music.  I actually have some downloaded on my i pod and use it when I'm having a crazy day.  A few of my favorites are:
  • Still loving reality TV.  You name it, I love it! 
  • I love the season of fresh fruit and vegetables!  I love them so much and just another reason to love summer time!
  • I read blogs about people I don't know about.  I'm nosy.  I'll admit it.  I have multiple a few blogs that I have never met the people and never plan to meet (although I would love it!).  I also love people watching.  I can't get enough.  One time Josh and I were on a date and the people behind us were on a HORRIBLE first date.  It was like Christmas came early.  I loved listening in and felt so sorry for the poor girl!
  • I love an excuse to eat bad.  I love gas station food!  Vacations and road trips are my favorite!
  • I wish that I knew how to put on makeup and wear jewelry more.  I just don't wear either a lot.  I want to get better about it and feel more put together.  I am jealous of those that accessorise and pull it off.  maybe one day!
This is a look into me.  Hope you enjoy and if you would like to join me for people watching please let me know!

7 comments:

  1. That was fun to read!!Oh, and I spend HOURS in drug stores shopping... mostly Walgreen's! They have great specials (buy one get one free). I have discovered a bunch of things in their brand "Nice" and love them (crackers, toilet paper, nuts, candy etc.)
    Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their store brand is awesome! Maybe we can go together and make a day of it ;-)

      Delete
  2. why are we not best friends? We have so much in common!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl we do have a lot in common! I wish we lived closer so that we could hang out. You inspire me with your faith and you make me laugh a lot! xoxo

      Delete
    2. Me, too! Your sweetness just oozes out of you so easily that I can feel it!! I love it. We will hang out! WE MUST!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for dumping out your pocket book at work & not at home :) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post about you and love Beautiful things. You are such an awesome person, Kim! It's truly a blessing to be your friend!

    ReplyDelete