Sunday, April 22, 2012

Just one of those moments

So this week I was out of work Thursday a lot because of a doctor's appointment (for the tick bite) and the circus.  So I had to make up my time this weekend or use a vacation day.  I'm picky about my vacation days and figured since it was raining I would go on in.  Well I finished up and had a few goodies to get for my dad for his birthday.
As I mentioned it was raining.  I was walking out of Target (yes one of the busiest parking lots around) and stepped on the speed bump and slipped and fell!  It was seriously like in the cartoons when the character steps on a banana peel and falls. 
Well I was laid all out on the speed bump in a puddle.  Oh my goodness, SO embarrassed!!!!  A lady did stop and ask if I was OK.  I said yes, just embarrassed and she walked away fast.  I think I looked like a hot mess!  I think I will have a fabulous bruise on my leg and possibly arm. 
Also, my pants were soaked and I still had to go to Hallmark and the grocery store.  It was so much fun going with soaked pants into these places...just my luck.
After it I thought I would get a Chick Fil A cookie (they are soooooo yummy if you haven't had one).  So I drove into their parking lot.  CLOSED on Sundays!  Urgh!
Just one of those days!

3 comments:

  1. I made the mistake of reading this while on a work call. LOL, for reals. But gah, why is that one always craves Chick Fil A on Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love you both! Marsha I'm so tickled right now thinking about you laughing on your work call!!!! hehe! I always want ChickFilA on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete